Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Visiting Family & Friends in California

While in Sacramento I went to a bridal shower for a childhood friend, Lindsay. I am a bridesmaid in her wedding. It was so nice to spend the day with girlfriends. It was also such a blast from the past as there were people there from high school I hadn't seen since we graduated!




While I was at the shower Caleb's Aunt Jen & Uncle Andrew watched him for the day. They had so much fun and Caleb made great a great new friend with their puppy Leroy.


So, Caleb seems to smile on cue now. This is his smile for the camera face. What a ham!





2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just love that big grin Caleb is sporting in the pic with your sister.

Lorie said...

It looks like you had fun! I'm glad that you were able to go see everyone in CA again!