Tuesday, August 19, 2008

July & August Vacations

In July we went to Utah to see family and friends. I went to visit an old friend from college and her kids, then went up with Brandon to Logan, UT to see Brandon's parents and grandpa. A few days later we went with Brandon's brothers and parents to Bear Lake, UT.



Caleb got to meet his great grandpa Royle. He loved to play with his cousin Evan, he found someone with more energy than him to watch and play with. In the middle, all the grandkids up in Logan. Have you ever tried to get 5 kids under the age of 6 to sit still and smile? On the right is Caleb with my friend Lorie's girls. Caleb is 6 months younger than her youngest Alexis, but he is so much bigger than her.


Caleb is here with his cousin Brynne, they're just a few months apart. In the middle Brandon is wakeboarding on Bear Lake and on the right Caleb loved being on the boat with his grandma.



Brandon with his brothers mountain biking at Bryanhead in Utah. The 3 of us and then just Caleb and I playing at Bear Lake.

We were in Tahoe for several days in August for my parents 30th Anniversary. We played in the lake, swam, went boating, biking and played. The weather was so beautiful, it was hard to come home.



Caleb during our bike ride in the Tahoe Keys. I loved his mushroom head helmet.
Caleb can never get enough of his grandma.


Jen, Andrew, me & Brandon went out on Saturday night. It was so much fun.
Caleb, his cousin Jude and aunt Jen playing on the beach


View of Lake Tahoe!

3 comments:

Darilyn said...

What a fun time. I've always wanted to go to Lake Tahoe.

Sarah said...

That does sound like fun! I was so glad to see that you posted! Yeah Michelle!

Lorie said...

Fun Vacations! It was so fun to see you again! I'm so glad that we were able to get together while you were here! Except Chris says that next time he is stopping the credit cards while you are here! Hahaha!