
I promise my kids wear clothes, just happen to have been one of those in between times when who knows what had happened to his bottoms and all of her clothes. Caleb decided to read her his dinosaur encyclopedia, she kept trying to grab the pages and he would say, "No Kenna, look this is a...(whatever kind of dinosaur he was showing her).


What do these pj's remind you of?? To me, they look like something out of a Dr. Seuss book, but I love them.
So, I like to take pictures, just for fun as a hobby and two of my favorite kids were in town for the last month and I spent a morning photographing them. These were a few of the cute ones. It's easy to take cute pictures when your subjects are so adorable. Love you and miss you.





2 comments:
That first picture of your two kids is so darling. I love it.
McKenna looks so much bigger in that bumbo chair! So cute!
Post a Comment