I've been a huge slacker at blogging this summer. Things got a little crazy. You'll see more detailed posts below this one. In short, we celebrated Caleb's 3rd birthday, moved to a new home, rented out our previous home (thus became a landlord), went on mini vacations here and there, ran my first race, a 10K, since college with my dearest friend Sarah. Spent many many afternoons at all the parks I could find to keep Caleb and myself sane. We indulged in lots of fruit picking and then canning. Caleb spent many an afternoon playing with McKenna, they have become either cohorts in crime or enemies, depending on what they are doing. We did lots of shopping this summer, Caleb has become very good at it and McKenna is an angel in the stroller. My parents also moved to a loft in the Pearl District and now has a house in the sky as Caleb calls it. It was a good summer, full of lots of action and adventure.
Helvetia Half Marathon & Drop Top 10K

Silly kids playing in the new house


Caleb playing in the water in the backyard with his Cook brothers, especially Tyrr (Tyler)

A sad thing from this summer was the kids leaving Carolina's care because we moved. She is the most faithful and amazing woman.
Fruit picking

View from my parent's new home

Shopping one day, first pair he grabbed, Prada. Good boy :)
Playing with Tyler at the park. One of many days at the park
2 comments:
I know what you mean about going to parks all summer to try and stay sane. I don't know what we're going to do this winter--probably go crazy.
I love the picture of Makenna and Caleb on the stairs. So happy!
Such cute pics. i love the one of Caleb and Kenna on the stairs too.
Post a Comment