We wanted to share this blog with our family and friends since so many live far away. Check back often to see new pictures of our family.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
THE BEACH & FAMILY
We took Caleb to the beach when we were down in Southern California. It was his first experience with sand. He wasn't a big fan of the water, too cold for him.
He also got to visit with his cousins and meet his new cousin Brynne. Caleb hasn't been a huge fan of the bath lately, but when we put his cousin Evan in there with him, he had a blast.
3 comments:
Those pictures at the beach are so cute! I miss being able to just go to the beach whenever you feel like it...don't you?
i love naked babies in the bath pictures! they are adorable!
Hi Michelle! I saw you on Mahina's blog. I didn't know you had one too. Yippee! It's such a great way to keep in touch.
Post a Comment