Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh How Big He is Getting!

I have not been very good about updating our digital family scrapbook. Caleb is just growing up so fast, he is starting to crawl; therefore, nothing in our house is safe from him. He likes our food more than his and has the cutest little boy personality. I just love it.



Caleb LOVES the bath and he LOVES this towel, he tries to eat all parts of the towel.




So, Chloe realized that Caleb's feeding time is also time for her to eat also. Chloe is going to be SO fat. Caleb has found that feeding her is more fun than feeding himself.


So, he finds all kinds of things to play with. I was wondering why we buy him expensive toys? This pamphlet he found entertained him for a long while.

2 comments:

mahina said...

what a cutie. he is so happy in all of these pictures!!

Lorie said...

He is getting SO big! I can't believe how much he has grown! Give him a big hug from me!