Monday, April 14, 2008

Gwyn's 1st Birthday

We celebrated Gwyn's 1st birthday with the Jennie & Justin. For those who don't know, Jennie & Justin are like a second family to us. Gwyn & Caleb are about 2 1/2 months apart and more and more they play together. I just can't believe Gwyn is 1! I remember seeing her when she was 1 hour old!


I love these pictures of her with the cake, she wasn't quite sure of the cake at first, in the end she was so proud!





Gwyn got 2 cell phones for her birthday and Caleb tried everything to get at least one from her, Gwyn wasn't too happy about that.





4 comments:

Bridget said...

That is so fun that they have each other to play with. They are both so cute. I can't believe Gwyn is one! Wow. Time flies.

Lorie said...

That will be Caleb before too long.

Darilyn said...

wow, they are both getting so big. It's so great that the two of them have each other to play with and that your families are close.

Sarah said...

That pic of Gwyn and Brandon is so cute! I love it!