Monday, April 7, 2008

An Early Birthday for my Brother & A Request to Friends and Family

I had such a great time with my brother here visiting. We hung out, went to find some stuff he needed before he left and we celebrated his birthday.

The thing is his birthday is not until May, but since he is to be deployed to the Middle East in a few weeks, we thought we'd celebrate it a few months early :)

I asked my brother, what do you want for your birthday? The only thing he wanted was for me to send him stuff so he would know we hadn't forgot about him! I was almost in tears. How could I forget my little brother??!! So, if anyone is ever out and about and find something that would be entertaining or sounds good to eat that is non-perishable and could survive in an APO Box for a month, send it my way. I have a box that I will fill each month with stuff and send it.





4 comments:

Bridget said...

I say boxes of cold cereal. We can never get enough of that around our house. How sweet of you to do an early birthday for him.

Darilyn said...

Sounds like you've had a great time with your brother. If I see something that I think would be good I'll bring it on over.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lorie said...

I am so glad that you got to spend time with your brother. Thanks for posting pictures of you and Daniel. I just love him! You know that. I am sad that he is being deployed, but I will definitely participate in filling those boxes for him! Tell him Hi for me! He cracks me up! Sorry, I was just remembering him from your wedding. So funny!