I was part way through canning and Caleb was doing pretty well letting me work on my project, (except he kept trying to drink the sugar water) when some neighborhood kids came to the door.
When I opened the door Chloe ran out and I couldn't get her to come back. Then Caleb took Chloe's leash off the bench in the entry way and ran out the door after her yelling "dog, dog" "dog, dog" (which is what he calls her).
I told the kids I was sorry I couldn’t help them and went chasing after my toddler and dog. My camera was next to the door and I snapped this picture of Caleb running down the street after Chloe with leash in hand. Did he think he would catch her??

I caught up to Caleb I put him in his little car and we went after Chloe. He kept pointing towards where she had gone and yelling "dog, dog" with leash still in hand trying to push the car forward to go faster after her.


We did eventually catch up to the dog and 30 minutes later we were all back in the house and the two of them went back to playing like nothing had ever happened.
That about did me in for the night.
4 comments:
That is so funny that he calls her "dog". And it's great that you got pictures.
He is so darn cute!
I found you!! Kids...they sure are a big help! It was great talking with you last night.
Sounds like an exciting evening!!! Life with kids is always an adventure!
Post a Comment