Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkins & Fall

I love this time of year here in Oregon, it has been sunny in the afternoons, but still the air is crisp and cold and all the leaves are changing.

Last weekend we went to Sauvie Island with friends Jennie, Justin & Gwyn. It was a beautiful fall day. We took a hay ride over to the pumpkin patch, picked pumpkins of all sizes and then carried them back. It was funny to watch Caleb & Gwyn try to manuver through all the vines, leaves and mud. In the end we were all a huge muddy mess, but it was fun.






Fall has also brought cute boy clothes, I found the cutest plaid shirts, sweaters, boots and jeans for Caleb and the cutest beanies that he actually keeps on, here's a picture before him and I went out shopping for the day wearing some new clothes and boots.




Fall also has seemed to bring on tantrums for Caleb, well maybe that is just his age. I stared at him the entire time when he did this without saying a word. He wanted to go outside with the dog through the dog door, not going to happen. I hope there aren't too many more of these, but I am guessing this is the beginning.



4 comments:

Darilyn said...

cute boots. I love the pictures of the pumpkin patch. Sauvie Island was the very first pumpkin patch we went to when we moved here to Portland 8 years ago!

Sarah said...

So cute. We've never been to that pumpkin patch. What fun.

Mandy said...

Yes I am sure it is just the beginning for tantrums... unfortunately. Love the pics with the pumpkins those are my favorite!

Lorie said...

I wish we lived closer! I miss you guys! Looks like you had a good time. Caleb gets cuter and cuter all the time! Give him a big hug for me!