Fall in Oregon
This has been an amazing fall, (i.e. no rain really) and just gorgeous weather. One Saturday morning Sarah & I were running and saw this driveway up on Gassner. For those who don't know the geographical area where I live, I live at the bottom of a hill or mountain, well it's called Cooper Mountain; anyways, this is someone's drive way at the top. Just amazing!!
3 comments:
I love that driveway! It's funny because before I read what you wrote I glanced at the pic and thought, that looks like that driveway we saw! I want one of those someday! I love fall so much!! I love running with you so much too!
Wow, that is amazing! That reminds me, I need to take a drive up into the canyons to see all of the beautiful fall colors before it is all covered in white!
I know exactly where that is because I have thought the same thing driving past it. So pretty!
Post a Comment