Born Monday, September 14, 2009
At 1:29pm
5lbs 15oz
18 3/4 inches long
We are both doing really well, just working on eating. I went in to the hospital at 5am and they started pitosin, at 9:30am they broke my water, which really got things going. At 12:30pm I was at a 4, at 1:15pm I was an 8, 2 minutes later a 10 and by 1:30 she was born. It was the fastest labor and delivery, so much smoother than with Caleb and I felt so much more in control. Also, the fact that she was over 2 lbs smaller and 3 inches shorter than Caleb didn't hurt. She is just so calm and has the sweetest spirit. Here are a couple pictures below:
Just after her 1st bath to clean all the vernix off of her
7 comments:
congrats! shes beautiful. good job keeping her in this long. now you have the best of both worlds - swords and tiaras. life can't get any better then that.
Yay!!! Congrats! She is beautiful! I'm glad that you are both doing well! Take care of yourself and give McKenna and Caleb a big hug for me!
Congrats Michelle and Brandon.. she is just perfect ! I am so happy for you both..and Caleb will come around ! my sister ignored me my mom said for the first few weeks..and now look at us.... can't seperate us !
love you both
Paula
So beautiful!! I"m so glad it was so much better for you this time around!!
Look how perfect that skin is. Babies are so precious.
Congratulations!! She is beautiful, such a sweet face and pretty skin. You must be so happy to finally have her here.
she's a cutie..congratulations...I love her name
Post a Comment