McKenna was blessed the last week in September. It was wonderful to have my parents and Brandon's parents there for her blessing, it made it extra special. Sebastian also was blessed on the same day as it was Jennie & Justin's last week at church before the move. After the blessing we had a big brunch at Kathy's (Jennie's mom) with both of our families. We got some great pictures of all of us.
McKenna in her blessing outfit, I am going to keep the dress for her dolls someday as it is a premie dress.

Jennie & I with the babies after the blessing, Sebastian is 2 months older than McKenna.

Justin, Chris and Brandon

Caleb and Gwyn saying goodbye, such cute little friends.

All the kids at Kathy's house, getting them all together was hilarious and getting Gwyn and Cal to look and smile at the same time was impossible.

Family photo
1 comment:
She looks so pretty in her dress. I like the dress by the way! They all look so cute together too!
Post a Comment