Saturday, November 14, 2009

Graduation Day

After 16 weeks Brandon graduated from the Police Academy. We all attended, including my parents. There ceremony was very good. Motivational speakers and the perfect length. There were 40 officers who graduated from cities, counties and even the state police, 17 different departments in all. (Brandon is 2nd from the right front row).


Brandon won the Physical Fitness Achievement Award and was given the award by Portland Chief of Police.


Brandon getting his certificate of completion, presented to him by the academy Lieutenant.


Of course a picture of Caleb at the ceremony.


McKenna being fed by grandma and happy as a clam.

Brandon and a good friend from the academy.

Family picture after the graduation. Oh happy day, I have my husband back!

2 comments:

The Carter Family said...

Hooray! I'm SO happy for you that Brandon is back at home. Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS, Brandon! :-)

Lorie said...

That is WONDERFUL! Congratulations to Brandon, and congratulations to you for surviving without your Hubby for so long! I'm glad he'll be around more now!