Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Day at the Zoo

We spent a Saturday at the zoo to celebrate Brooklyn's birthday. Caleb, McKenna and I went with the Cook's to the zoo. All 9 of us, 3 adults and 6 kids piled in their car and off we went. We had a good time in all and I can't thank the Cook's enough for all their help.


Brooklyn, the birthday girl!



Caleb pausing for a moment before taking off again to see everything he could.


Kenna and Zach in the stroller. I don't know what Sarah and I would do without this stroller. We use it with the two of them in tow to run several times a week and for outings such as these. Good thing these two love to be in the stroller together so much.


McKenna got out of the stroller at some point and loved trying to eat grass and her sunglasses.


Caleb and Tyler are only a few months apart and have played together since they were so little.


Caleb in a cave with the Cook boys


3 of the 4 Cook boys


I thought this was so cool. One of the new reptiles at the zoo, a crocodile.

No comments: