Christmas was a little different this year. Brandon had to work on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day so we celebrated our Christmas morning on Christmas Eve night.
Caleb and I made Christmas cookies and delivered them to friends. I did this with my mom since I was about Caleb's age and my mom did this with her mom. Caleb had a great time, he would "decorate" his cookies with sprinkles by throwing a handful of sprinkles in the air and see where they land on each cookie.
Caleb, McKenna and I would go for walks/runs, but due to the below freezing temps the kids sometimes looked like little eskimos. Caleb really got into hats this winter, he loved this eskimo one.
For Christmas this year in our new house, we decided to get a HUGE tree, 13 feet for the family room. After it was lit and decorated, the kids would turn off all the lights in the room and lay under the tree and look up at all the lights.


No comments:
Post a Comment