Monday, September 12, 2011

Spring Baby Showers

In mid March I went back to Sacramento to co-host 2 baby showers in one weekend for two of my dearest friends Sienna and Lindsay, who are both due within weeks of each other with baby boys. I also got to see Jacob and be there when when our grandpa met Jake for the first time.

Sienna, Lindsay and I before Sienna's shower.

Sienna's baby boy Josiah's room is a Idaho State Broncos room with Bronco's colors, so we threw a orange/blue broncos themed baby shower.


Grandpa Mogg with his great grandson Jacob.

Did I mention McKenna came with us to Sacramento? She met Jacob for the first time and was fascinated by him. She kept saying Jacob all weekend over and over.

Lindsay's shower was the following day, with simple, but elegant shower for her baby boy Jameson.

Lindsay and her mom Sue.

McKenna at Lindsay's shower.

No comments: