For Easter my parents came over and we had an egg hunt at the house and I attempted to decorate cupcakes. I made "grass" with a pastry tip and put little bunnies on them, I also tried to make little bunny faces too.
McKenna didn't get it at first, but when we picked up an egg and opened to show her there was candy inside, it clicked. She picked up as many eggs as possible opened them and stuffed the candy in her mouth as quickly as possibly and then moved on to more eggs. She had a blast.

1 comment:
You have been a blogging queen today! Way to catch up on the blog. Playing blog catch-up is hard. So good job on taking it on and doing it! So fun to hear the updates and see all the pictures. McKenna's Easter dress is ADORABLE. I love it.
We need to get together for a play date soon!!!!
Post a Comment