For those of our friends and family who don't know of this tragic event, here is a link to the news video clip http://www.kgw.com/video/video-index.html?nvid=225888
Also, a link to the news article: http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/2008/03/aloha_students_mourn_teen_who.html
I have read many of your blogs with your thoughts and I had to share this picture we had of him from last summer when Brandon took the Teachers on their high adventure and the last day they went mountain biking. Of the boys there were Ross, Lance Barfuss and Garrett Wilson among many others. I couldn't help but laugh at Ross's shirt in this picture. For those who can't read it, it says, "Ladies, Please there's plenty of me to go around." It just reminds me of his wonderful personality and always full of laughs and making others laugh. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
4 comments:
THIS HAS REALLY BEEN AFFECTING OUR FAMILY, TOO! OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH THEIR FAMILY AS WELL.
I LOVE THE PICTURE! ALL THREE OF THOSE BOYS WENT INTO THE WATER TO TRY TO SAVE RIVER.
LOVE THE SHIRT!
I had no idea you had a blog!
Thanks for this post. It is such a fun picture.
You have GOT to make sure Deanna gets a copy of that picture. She would love it.
I love that picture and the shirt! I'm so glad to know you have a blog! Your son is adorable!
Post a Comment