I was in love with this outfit I found, khakis, argyle sweater vest and blue button down with the loafers. He was spoiled as usual.
My aunt nan & uncle Joe visited for the weekend. My brother also came this wekend and so on Easter we had a big breakfast and then a dinner also at my parents house. Nan & Joe left, but Aunt Terre came this week and Dan is here for a week.
4 comments:
That outfit is adorable, I can see why you love it! What did you guys do for Easter? Was that your mom holding Caleb? Did you all go over to your parent's house? More details please! Hope you guys are all doing well!
That is so cute. I wish I could have seen him wear it. Have him wear it again real soon so I can see.
what a cutie! i love that outfit!
How fun! What a cute little sweater!
Post a Comment