First, we found out we are having a little GIRL who will join our family at the beginning of October. She is very healthy and right on schedule. Caleb calls her a "wa wa." At first I thought he was saying "wouf wouf," and calling her a dog, but thankfully Claudia told me in Chile a term of endearment for a baby is to call them a "wa wa." At least he has baby down in some language. I am so excited for PINK!

Lastly, Brandon started a new career as a police officer with the City of Lake Oswego. They had a ceremony to swear him in as an officer and I got to pin his badge on him. It's not everyday you get to go to your husband's first day of work and they have a ceremony and you get a tour of his department.
Brandon, the chief of police and the other office who started with Brandon.
Brandon & I after I pinned him
Our friends Jennie & Justin who also came to the ceremony.
4 comments:
Congratulations, Brandon! And yay for a little girl! I can't wait to meet her!
congrats on the new job and baby girl.
How exciting!! I am so happy for you! Lets get together at the park again that was a lot of fun.
Congratulations on EVERYTHING!!! How are you feeling these days?
Post a Comment